Come play basketball and other sports with STUDIO on Mondays after-school! The program goes from 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm, and is designed for middle-school to high-school girls and boys. Our team will work with youth to develop hand-eye coordination, strategy, physical training, and mental attitude to increase success in school, STEM, athletics, and their future careers. Youth simply need to drop by Neighborhood House High Point (Address: 6400 Sylvan Way SW, Seattle, WA 98126 at 4:00 pm!
For the rest of our programs on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 4:00 to 6:00 pm, you should also come check us out! Here's why:
- The time management, projects, concepts, and soft skills learned in STUDIO transfer to resumes for high-school and college internships as well as jobs after high-school.
- Employers want to find the best-of-the-best in various skills and not just high grades!
- The most successful people such as Barack Obama, Russell Wilson, Kendrick Lamar, LeBron James, Bill Gates, etc. started early in their career training.
- STUDIO offers youth around High Point these same opportunities!
- We offer tutoring, college application, and career advice in every STEM field for all youth, having been through these processes ourselves as middle-school and high-school students.
- For youth that are still not sure about the future careers they would like to pursue, STUDIO provides opportunities to explore careers they are not normally exposed to in school.
- Youth will get the opportunity to interact, ask questions about, and build future career skills with experts in STEM fields.
So come check us out!