Did you know that if you are a Seattle Public library card holder that you have access to a bunch of exhibits, from the SAM to Woodland Park Zoo to living computer: Museum and Labs?
It’s free to sign up for a Seattle Public Library card if you don’t have one. Here’s the link to sign up online or you can go to any of your local libraries to sign up. It only takes about 5-10 minutes!
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to reserve tickets:
1) Click on this website to start: https://www.spl.org/programs-and-services/arts-and-culture/museum-pass
2) Click on either “Find passes by venue” or “Find passes by date”
3) If you click on “Find passes by venue”, you will be sent to this screen:
4) Click on the exhibit title (like the example one circled) that you want to go to, and then you will be sent to this screen:
5) Click on the date that you want to reverse tickets, and then it will ask you to put in your library card number and your pin to reverse a ticket.
6) If you click on “Find passes by date”, it will take you to this screen:
7) Click on the date that you want to explore and it will send you to the same screen as in Step 3. Then you just follow the same instruction from Step 3 - Step 4 and now you now have reversed tickets!
You can only reserve them 30 days in advance and they only have limited availability, so if you have a exhibit that you are dying to see and/or want to take you friends and family to, get them ASAP! New passes are available each evening after 9 p.m.
If you have any other questions, here is a link to FAQs or you can email or call them if you have any further questions: https://www.spl.org/programs-and-services/arts-and-culture/museum-pass